This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin model kit at 1/43 scale to be able to make the Porsche 911 group 5 of the Bonomelli Squadra Corse team that achieved second place in the 1973 Giro d'Italia, only behind Casoni's De Tomaso Pantera.
Additional details for the Porsche 911S Group 5
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE566.
- Belongs to the Bonomelli Squadra Corse Team.
- Raced at the Giro d'Italia Automobilistico in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 130 g.
- Featured in newsletter 583.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.