This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Car tuned by Simon for the well known French driver Jean Luis Clarr and entered many competitions of the French rallies championship 1980.
Additional details for the Opel Ascona Group 2
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE459.
- Belongs to the Simon Racing Team.
- Raced at the Critérium Alpin Rally in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 130 g.
- Featured in newsletter 582.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.