This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
With this car, prepared by Luis Meznarie, Bernard Begin participated in the 1979 European Rally Championship. This reference allows us to reproduce the unit that participated in the Ypres 24-hour Rally, where it was victorious.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 SC Group 4
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE484B.
- Belongs to the Meznarie Team.
- Raced at the Ypres 24 Hours Rally in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 130 g.
- Featured in newsletter 583.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.