Wayne Rainey's bike had the Lucky Strike logo, right? And what happens to your kit...? Don't torture yourself anymore, here is the missing tobacco logo. You and Wayne can now finally be in peace and harmony with the world. Surgeon General's Warning
: NOT having this decal causes insomnia, discomfort, anxiety and heart disease.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500 0WA8
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12076.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 21707.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 151.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.