This is a "Just announced!" product at SpotModel that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This kit from the MFH "Lightweight" series allows you to choose between the three units of the Abarth Record Monza that participated in the 1959 12 Hours of Sebring, each one in a different color. The number #62 with the red body finished in 29th place, the number #63 with the Aqua body finished in 32nd place, and the number #64 with the white body finished in the 28th position. For which do you decide?
Additional details for the Abarth Record Monza
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-LK001 (also listed as LK001 and LK-001).
- Belongs to the Roosevelt Auto Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1959.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 135 mm x 225 mm x 85 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 450 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.