An excelent resin kit from Arena including everything to build Walter Röhrl's car. You will find excelent resin pieces, white metal, photoetches and an exhaustive decal sheet.
Additional details for the Porsche 911SC Group 4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/24 scale with reference ARE701-24.
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1981.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 148 mm x 210 mm x 76 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 373 g.
- Featured in newsletters 143, 152 and 412.
The worst news for the german pilot came in 1981: Mercedes quit the world championship, leaving Röhrl without a team. Thus he couldn't defend his title that year and only raced at San Remo with a official Porsche 911 SC, but he couldn't finish due to mechanical failures on the gearbox.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.