This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The model contains engine details and removable rear bonnet for a detailed reproduction of the flat six engine.
Additional details for the Porsche 911SC Group 4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/24 scale with reference ARE700-24.
- Belongs to the Porsche Almeras Team.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1980.
- Includes resin multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 360 g.
- Featured in newsletters 143 and 412.
The twenty-fourth edition of the Tour de Corse unfolds under a shiny autumnal sun at the end of October 1980
This tenth round of the 1980 World Rally Championship sees the triumph of the famous Norman driver, Jean-Luc Thérier, with a Porsche 911 SC prepared by the equally well-known Alméras brothers.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.