This is a "soft-type" decal, manufactured with a resin that does not recover the original shape once deformed by pressure, and may have marks or traces due to contact with the protective paper. It is recommended to use warm water only. Deposit the decal in the water for a few seconds, and then remove completely from the support. In case of not being completely removed, the decal might break.
Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
High quality silkscreen printed decals made in Japan. This decal is limited production
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D249.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12101, HR-1, FJ12125, FJ12129, HR-10, FJ12130, FJ12131, FJ12170, FJ123066, FJ126036, RS-16, FJ126043, RS-32, FJ126050, RS-97, FJ126067 and RS-51.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 134, 138 and 380.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.