Additional details for the Skoda Fabia S2000 Evo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-216 (also listed as 216).
- Raced at the Valasska Rally in 2011.
- To be used with Belkits reference BEL-004.
- Package measures 150 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletter 125.
The Skoda Fabia S2000 is Super 2000 rally car built by Skoda Motorsport. It is based upon the Skoda Fabia road car. It made its debut at Rallye Monte Carlo 2009, with factory team Skoda Motorsport and drivers Jan Kopecky and Juho Hanninen.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.