This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The winner car of 1970 Monaco GP, driven by Henri Pescarolo, and now recreated in 1/20 scale by Model Factory Hiro. Inside the box you''ll find turned metal parts, white metal pieces, photoetched parts, and all the magic of the wonderful multimedia kit from this Japanese manufacturer. New reedition of this fantastic MFH kit, in very limited quantities
. If you want it, do not hesitate a second
to order yours now
Additional details for the Matra MS120
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K409 (also listed as K409 and K-409).
- Belongs to the Equipe Matra Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 700 g.
- Featured in newsletters 124, 158 and 420.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.