This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Impressive scale model of the Yamaha with which the Team Roberts riders finished on the last step of the podium in the 1987 Suzuka 8 Hours. Both the chassis, suspension and engine area are extensively detailed, and the decals have the tobacco logo.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZF 750
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/12 scale with reference FJ141367 (also listed as 4968728141367, 141367 and 14136).
- Belongs to the Roberts Team.
- Raced at the 8 Hours Suzuka Endurance Race in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 210 mm x 325 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 340 g.
- Box barcode 4968728141367 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 119, 140, 474 and 515.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.