This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
What memories Kevin Schwantz brings to mind, with his spectacular braking and skidding. And Fujimi brings us the model to make the motorcycle with the Schwantz achieved its first two victories in the world championship in 1988. A model full of fabulous details that any modeler will enjoy.
Additional details for the Suzuki RGV-G XR74
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/12 scale with reference FJ141435 (also listed as 4968728141435, 141435 and 14143).
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 325 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 360 g.
- Box barcode 4968728141435 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 116.
Before becoming champion in 1993, and although he had already made some forays into the world championship in 1986 and 1987, his first full season took place in 1988, riding the Suzuki RGV-G sponsored by Pepsi, and what better debut than achieving victory in the first race, at the Japanese GP held at the Suzuka circuit. That same season another victory would come, at the German GP. In total, Kevin Schwantz achieved 25 wins in the 500 cc category, and 51 podiums in 105 Grand Prix races, being a rider totally loyal to Suzuki, the only brand with which he participated in the World Championship, and faithful to the number 34 , which was the already mythical number that he used during all his seasons in the World Cup, except the one after his title, where he wore the 1.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.