All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of two 30ml paint bottles ready for airbrush use. Both color shades, light and dark blue, have been formulated to match the colors used in the Tech 21 team Yamaha YZF 750 .
Additional details for the Yamaha YZF 750 Light and Dark Blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1210.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ141329 and 14132.
- Package measures 86 mm x 66 mm x 46 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 378.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.