They were years in which the manufacturers bet heavily on the world rally championship, with several competing officially, so the competition was fierce. In the 2001 Catalunya Rally the Accent WRC could only achieve eleventh position, but that does not mean that this model stops being interesting for lovers of the world of rallying. After a long wait, Reji Model reissues its Hyundai Accent WRC references, with a large number of resin parts and a complete sheet of photo-etched parts with which to increase the detail of the kit. Take the opportunity!
Additional details for the Hyundai Accent WRC EVO 2
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-2401A (also listed as 2401A).
- Raced at the Catalunya Costa Dorada RACC Rally in 2001.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 195 mm x 265 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 330 g.
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.