All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Green and yellow color pack specifically formulated by Zero Paints to match the Lotus Ford 49 just like it raced in the late 60s, served in two 30ml bottles
(one for each color).
Additional details for the Lotus 49 - Green + Yellow
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1249.
- To be used with Ebbro reference EBR20004, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K231, K-231, MFH-K232, K-232, MFH-K233, K-233, MFH-K341, K-341, MFH-K342, K-342, MFH-K689, K-689, MFH-K690 and K-690, or Tamiya references TAM12012, BS1212 and TAM12052.
- Package measures 100 mm x 58 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 224.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.