Malboro sponsor logos to be used with the 1988 Yamaha YZR500.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500 0W98
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12059.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1988.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21503 and BK-3.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 135 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3 g.
- Featured in newsletter 285.
The YZR500 was the Yamaha Motor Corporation’s entry for 500cc Grand Prix motorcycle racing between the years of 1973 and 2002.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.