This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Silver coloured, this Porsche 908/3 opened a huge number of mouths during the 1971 Targa Florio. In addition to the surgically clean resins, the utterly detailed white metal parts and the countless photoetches, we must highlight from this kit the 3D printed exhaust pipes
, incredibly reproducing every tiny detail.
Additional details for the Porsche 908/03
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K370 (also listed as 4571102323701, K370 and K-370).
- Raced at the Targa Florio in 1971.
- Includes Multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 600 g.
- Box barcode 4571102323701 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 159.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.