New re-edition of the MFH 1/43 scale model kit of the Brun team Porsche 962.
Additional details for the Porsche 962C
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K366 (also listed as K-366).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes Multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g.
- Featured in newsletter 236.
The Porsche 962 (also known as the 962C in its Group C form) was a sports-prototype racing car built by Porsche as a replacement for the 956 and designed mainly to comply with IMSA's GTP regulations, although it would later compete in the European Group C formula as the 956 had. The 962 was introduced at the end of 1984, from which it quickly became successful through private owners while having a remarkably long-lived career, with some examples still proving competitive into the mid-1990s.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.