Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-347 (also listed as TK24/347).
- Belongs to the Alan Mann Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12101, HR-1, FJ12125, FJ12129, HR-10, FJ12130, FJ12131, FJ12170, FJ123066, FJ126036, RS-16, FJ126043, RS-32, FJ126050, RS-97, FJ126067 and RS-51.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Download Renaissance Models TK24-347 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 160 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.