Zero Paints pure brilliant white has been specificaly developed
for scale modelers that need the best possible approximation
to actual car and vehicle colors. This pure white tone matches the one used by a huge ammount of rally cars
(Renault R5 Turbo, Toyota Celica, Porsche 911, Ford Sierra, ...), by Formula 1
(McLaren, Brawn, ...) and by GT's
(Porsche 917, BMW M1, Mc Laren GT1, ...). It is a 60 ml bottle.
Additional details for the Pure Brilliant White - Similar to TS-26
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1026.
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 43 mm x 80 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 168.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.