This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the McLaren F1 GTR
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K358 (also listed as 4571102323589, K358 and K-358).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1995.
- Includes Multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 900 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102323589 (GTIN/EAN)
From the beginning, the competition version is looking like a formidable racing car. Mc Laren enters seven F1 GTR at the ’95 edition of Le Mans. Furthermore, five from the seven Mc Laren safely reach the finish line, and four are in the top five! The success of the Mc Laren n°59 is noteworthy given that the car has only received minor modifications for the race. The body is made of carbon fibre, the BMW engine, a V12 with 6000 cm3 and 640 CV. The Mc Laren n°51, sponsored by Harrods, is driving by Dreck Bell, his son Justin and Andy Wallace.
They finish the race at the third place overall, and complet the Mc Laren triumph.
First participation and scratch victory, first place in GT, first win for a BMW engine, first victory for a Japanese and Finn driver…Mc Laren goes down in legend of the 24 Hours of Le Mans among cars which win this famous race at the first participation.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.