Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer. Never use Mark Fit or any other decal fitting liquid. Shunko Models decal products are for advanced users only. If you fail to apply the decal, the manufacturer will not exchange or refund.Do NOT miss this reedition of these magnificent decals
by Shunko, to be used with the absolutely discontinued Audi Quattro scale model kit by Tamiya.
Additional details for the Audi Quattro Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D192.
- Belongs to the Audi Sport Team.
- Raced at the Acropolis Rally in 1982.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24036.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 196, 208, 505 and 510.
The Audi quattro® is a road and rally car, produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi, now part of the Volkswagen Group. It was first shown at the 1980 Geneva Motor Show on 3 March
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.