This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Practically from the moment of its presentation in 2011, the McLaren MP4-12C had its corresponding competition version to compete in the different GT's championships, among which was the Blancpain Endurance Series
. Magny Cours was the fourth race of the series, and the second in which the McLarens participated, although neither of the two units managed to finish the race. The Fujimi kit has a great interior detail, some fantastic rims, and allows you to complete the upper part of the engine with different parts, as it is visible through the rear transparent cover
. Really beautiful!
Additional details for the McLaren MP4-12C GT3
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ125558 (also listed as 4968728125558, 125558 and RS-44).
- Belongs to the McLaren GT Team.
- Raced at the 3 Hours of Magny-Cours in 2011.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 350 g.
- Box barcode 4968728125558 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 116.
The McLaren MP4-12C features a carbon fibre composite chassis, and is powered by a mid-mounted McLaren M838T 3.8-litre V8, twin-turbo engine developing approximately 616 bhp and around 601 Nm of torque. The car makes use of Formula 1-sourced technologies such as brake steer, where the inside rear wheel is braked during fast cornering to reduce understeer. Power is transmitted to the wheels through a seven-speed seamless shift dual-clutch gearbox.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.