This spray paint is extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. Remember to shake well before using.
Paint specially formulated by Tamiya to paint the NSR500 of the year 1999 as well as all types of vehicles sponsored by Repsol in the late 90s.
Additional details for the Brilliant Orange Repsol TS
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM89829 (also listed as 89829).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14077.
- Package measures 62 mm x 115 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 414.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.