Honda has always had a great presence in the Motorcycle World Championship, and its decorations have aroused passions among its fans and motorcycle lovers, giving rise to many street versions with the colors of the official team. That was back in 1988, with the NSR250R copying the colors of Rothmans HRC. Now you can complete the decoration of your Aoshima Honda NSR250R kit with the logos that are missing from the original decal sheet, including the tobacco ones.
Additional details for the Honda NSR250R SP
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12047 (also listed as 4545310001102).
- Raced in 1988.
- To be used with Aoshima reference AOSH-005439.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310001102 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 574 and 576.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.