This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reedition of this fantastic MFH kit, in very limited quantities
. If you want it, do not hesitate a second
to order yours now
Additional details for the Brabham BMW BT55
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K295 (also listed as K295 and K-295).
- Belongs to the Brabham Racing Organisation Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the USA Detroit Grand Prix in 1986.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 800 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.