This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Tameo's reedition this scale model of the Brabham Ford BT33, originally designed and released by This Way Up, including exactly the same parts and characteristics of the original product.
Additional details for the Brabham Ford BT33
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference TWU030 (also listed as TWU 030).
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1970.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 93 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g.
- Featured in newsletter 438.
Paints recommended by Tameo Kits / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.