Printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC864 (also listed as 4545310408642 and DC864).
- Raced at the IRTA Test in 2011.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14119 and TAM14120.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310408642 (GTIN/EAN)
The Yamaha YZR-M1 is a four stroke motorcycle specifically developed by Yamaha Motor Company to race in the current MotoGP series. It succeeded the 500 cc (31 cu in) YZR500 by the 2002 season and was originally developed with a 990 cc (60 cu in) engine. Since then, the YZR-M1 has been continuously developed into several iterations through the 990cc, 800cc and 1000cc eras of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.