This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New time-limited reedition of the Ferrari 330LMB scale model kit, exactly as it raced in 1963.
Additional details for the Ferrari 330LMB
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K292 (also listed as 4571102322926, K292 and K-292).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1963.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 176 mm x 260 mm x 74 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 715 g.
- Box barcode 4571102322926 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 235, 251 and 256.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.