Limited time re-edition of these photo-etched parts designed for the Tamiya Yamaha YZR M1
in 1/12 scale. Its spectacular brakes, both front and rear, the detail of the cores, the different brackets, as well as the rest of the details, will not leave you indifferent... nor will the model once it is completed.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-FP1209 (also listed as 4545310101178 and FP1209).
- Raced in 2005 and 2006.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14115 and TAM14116.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 210 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 33 g.
- Box barcode 4545310101178 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 323, 523 and 527.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.