Time-limited re-edition of the Porsche 917/20 using the decoration known as the "Pink Pig". Inside the elegant box you will find the usual Model Factory Hiro quality and parts listing, with excellent and finely detailed resin, turned metal and white metal parts, water slide decals, etc...
Additional details for the Porsche 917/20 Pink Pig
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K280 (also listed as K-280).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 73 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 819 g.
- Featured in newsletters 251 and 261.
The legend of the Porsche 917 is born from its presentation: The Porsche factory built up 25 models on plan required for the ratification. The technicals and performances of this car are impressives :engine boxer 12 cylindres 4.5 or 4.9 L, 580 CV, weight 810 kg and 380 km/h for maximal speed. But its glory, the Porsche 917 wins it on the track. For the Gulf Wyer team ; the 1970 race is to be forget: all the cars renounce for many problems (accident, technical problems…).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.