The kit includes: detailed engine, open front & rear bonet, rear bonet in photoetched part, 2 open doors, detailed cockpit, detailed chassis in white metal, many details in photoetched parts, many parts in white metal, transparent resin lights, supple tires, decals, instruction with computer drawing, very detailled
Additional details for the Aston Martin DBR1
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24066.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1959.
- Includes resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 250 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 272 g.
- Featured in newsletters 380 and 387.
The Aston Martin DBR1 was a sports racing car built by Aston Martin starting in 1956, intended for the World Sportscar Championship as well as non-championship sportscar races at the time. It is most famous as the victor of the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans, one of only two wins to date for Aston Martin at the endurance classic.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.