We believe that the different versions and evolutions of the Lancer are almost cult models beyond any doubt. In fact, many of them have special editions and liveries that refer to Mitsubishi Motors' competition department, Ralliart
, as is the case with the scale model presented to us by Fujimi. Starting from the base of the Evo VIII, a version that simulates the colors used in the world rally by the Lancer WRC, with its sides, roof and hoods in silver
, easily reproducible thanks to the decal sheet, and with other specific elements such as the 5-spoke wheels in black
. A model that can give a lot of play.
Additional details for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ038179 (also listed as 4968728038179, 038179, 03817 and ID-148).
- Belongs to the Mitsubishi Motor Sports Team.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 321 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 351 g.
- Box barcode 4968728038179 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 474, 476, 579 and 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.