What's the problem with your FW16 decals? Are they incomplete? Is the Rothmans logo missing? Are they just wrong?
The answer to your prayers is just in front of you: the whole decals set for all your Williams sponsors. But pay attention, they are a limited edition
, so... hurry up if you don't want to miss them again! The package includes two decal sheets, one of them with all the tobacco sponsor logos.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW16
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/20 scale with reference TABU20069 (also listed as 4545310802310).
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1994.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090580, 09058, GP-14, FJ090597, 09059, GP-18, FJ090658, 09065, GP-21, FJ09069, FJ09099, GPSP-20, FJ091440, 09144, GPSP-22, FJ091860, 09186, GPSP-39, FJ092126, GP-24, 09212 and FJ11266.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Edition limited to 200 units.
- Package measures 140 mm x 130 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Box barcode 4545310802310 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 151, 496, 557, 563, 569 and 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.