Time-limited and unit-limited reedition.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K265 (also listed as 4571102322650, K265 and K-265).
- Raced at the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1951.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1500 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102322650 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 379.
The Alfa Romeo 158/159, also known as the Alfetta, is one of the most successful racing cars ever produced. The 158 and its derivative, the 159, took 47 wins from 54 Grands Prix entered. It was originally developed for the pre-World War II voiturette formula (1937) and has a 1.5 litre straight-8 supercharged engine. Following World War II, the car was eligible for the new Formula One introduced in 1947. In the hands of drivers such as Nino Farina, Juan-Manuel Fangio and Luigi Fagioli, it dominated the first two seasons of the Formula One World Championship.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.