Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC746 (also listed as DC746).
- Raced at the Spanish Moto GP Grand Prix in 2005.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14115.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 141 mm x 188 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletters 488 and 490.
The Yamaha YZR-M1 is a four stroke motorcycle specifically developed by Yamaha Motor Company to race in the current MotoGP series. It succeeded the 500 cc (31 cu in) YZR500 by the 2002 season and was originally developed with a 990 cc (60 cu in) engine. Since then, the YZR-M1 has been continuously developed into several iterations through the 990cc, 800cc and 1000cc eras of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.