This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Recreation of the Hesketh Ford 308C originally designed by This Way Up and now relaunched by Tameo, made of white metal and also includng bronze and aluminium turned parts, decals, etc.
Additional details for the Hesketh Ford 308C
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference TWU007 (also listed as TWU 007).
- Belongs to the Hesketh Racing Team.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1975.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 118 mm x 44 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 130 g.
- Featured in newsletters 411 and 422.
Paints recommended by Tameo Kits / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.