Gauloises sponsor logos for the 2005 Yamaha YZR-M1.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12040 (also listed as 4545310802235).
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2005.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14116.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 135 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310802235 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 285.
The Yamaha YZR-M1 is a four stroke motorcycle specifically developed by Yamaha Motor Company to race in the current MotoGP series. It succeeded the 500 cc (31 cu in) YZR500 by the 2002 season and was originally developed with a 990 cc (60 cu in) engine. Since then, the YZR-M1 has been continuously developed into several iterations through the 990cc, 800cc and 1000cc eras of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.