Why fool us... we love the Ferrari GTO, with its powerful shapes, and in an era where the fight to have the fastest car was fierce. Can you imagine that as Gr.B it would have come to participate in a rally? Brutal. For those of you who love this car, and are looking forward to assemble the Fujimi kit, nothing better than accompanying its built with this set of photo-etched parts, improving some of the parts of the original kit, such as the air intake grilles
, brake discs, pedals... and including details such as seat belts or the different chassis identification plates
Additional details for the Ferrari 288 GTO
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP2485 (also listed as 4545310124856 and FP2485).
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ08022, 08216, EM-16, EM-22, FJ08105, 1052, FJ082684, FJ082752, FJ082769, 08276, EM-SP0T, EM-SPOT, EMSP-0T, EMSP-OT, EM-SPOT, FJ10163, FJ126272, 12627 and RS-105.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 112 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
- Box barcode 4545310124856 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 423, 504, 512, 572 and 576.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.