Everyone who build scale models and uses decals should have Micro Liquid Decal Film, especially if you are an expert scale model builder. The classic decal scrap box is not the best place to store the decals. When exposed to air, sunlight, moisture, great temperature changes or general abuse, decals will get damaged. Or maybe you just always have had trouble putting on thin stripes. Micro Liquid Decal Film solves all those problems, making a damaged decal (for what ever reason) work again just like new almost immediately.
So if you have some old decals you really want to use, coat them with Micro Liquid Decal Film to be sure there won't be any problems. Simply take a small brush and coat the decal you want to place, dry for 20 minutes, and apply the decal as usual. For brush and airbrush cleaning after use, the manufacturer recommends Isopropyl alcohol
Additional details for the Liquid decal film
- Manufactured by Microscale with reference MI-12 (also listed as 710208001128).
- Package measures 50 mm x 95 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g.
- Box barcode 710208001128 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 144.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.