Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Limited time Re-edition of this really interesting decal for the Leyton House Judd CG901B by Tamiya.
Additional details for the Leyton House Judd CG901B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC783 (also listed as DC783).
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1990.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20028.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 323.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.