This spray primer can be applied directly over plastics, resins, photoetches or even white metal. Once dry, it perfectly covers all the small imperfections, scratches, moulding marks, sanding abrasions and other minor defects. Then, after a smooth sanding, you'll have a perfect surface for successfully applying the paint that suits you best.
Additional details for the Fine Surface Primer White
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM87044 (also listed as 4950344870448, 87044 and TAM-87044).
- To be used with plastics, resins, photo-etched parts or even white metal.
- Package measures 60 mm x 155 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g.
- Box barcode 4950344870448 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 180ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.