Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Like a bullet was Wayne Gardner racing down the Bugatti corners... who doesn't remember it? Now you can have Wayne's bike in your showcase with the full Rothmans decoration, and, if you're a Freddie Spencer fan instead, you can also use these decals on your bike since both numbers are included.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC793 (also listed as 4545310407935 and DC793).
- Raced at the Spanish Moto GP Grand Prix in 1986.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14055.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310407935 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 154 and 428.
Wayne Gardner scored with this bike his first Grand Prix race win at the Jarama circuit in Spain in 1986, before going on winning two more races and finishing second in the championship behind Eddie Lawson.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.