Set of rims for upgrading Tamiya kits to those used in 2007 and 2008 World Championships. Also includes turned metal inflation valves.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1 2007 - 2008 / Ducati GP6 - GP7 - GP8
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23021.
- Raced in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14098, TAM14100, TAM14115 and TAM14116.
- Includes resin parts and turned metal parts.
- Package measures 83 mm x 83 mm x 23 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletter 259.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.