Data protection policy
- Controller data
Scale Freaks, S.L.
VAT ID: ESB93416170
Address: Obispo Salvador de los Reyes 5 (Centrolletas) - Nivel 2 - Nave EC-1-2 (Malaga)
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the website of Scale Freaks, S.L., http://www.spotmodel.com
- To those who voluntarily communicate with Scale Freaks, S.L. through email, chat or filling out any of the data collection forms published on the SpotModel website.
- To those who request information about the products and services of Scale Freaks, S.L. or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of Scale Freaks, S.L.
- For those who enter into a contractual relationship with Scale Freaks, S.L. by hiring your products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Scale Freaks, S.L. or access to data by Scale Freaks, S.L. for the provision of their services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be treated by Scale Freaks, S.L. for any of the purposes listed in this Policy.
The use of the products and services of Scale Freaks, S.L. requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
Scale Freaks, S.L. warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and/or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so that the data you provide to Scale Freaks, S.L. they must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. In this sense, the user and/or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or Scale Freaks, S.L. for the use of data of another person or of their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or not pertinent. Likewise, the user and/or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and/or client that communicates personal data to Scale Freaks, S.L. declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, abstaining in the opposite case to provide data to Scale Freaks, SL Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or representatives legal, which will be considered responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and/or conditions of the particular services, being for This Policy is complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
- Purposes of collected data
Scale Freaks, SL, as data controller, informs users of the existence of various processes and files in which the personal data communicated to Scale Freaks, S.L. is collected and stored. The purposes of such collection are the following:
- In the case of sending an email to Scale Freaks, S.L. or of a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of said data by Scale Freaks, S.L. is the attention of the inquiries and requests of information that arise on the products and services of Scale Freaks, S.L.
- In the case of Scale Freaks, S.L. forms that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of Scale Freaks, S.L., the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the services of Scale Freaks, S.L., unless the interested party declares expressly your opposition at the same moment of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by Scale Freaks, S.L. for that purpose.
In the contracting of services or supplies with Scale Freaks, SL, only those personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services or supplies and remuneration thereof by customers will be collected, and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, contacting Scale Freaks, S.L. with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
- For the shipment of products and information related to the contracted services or supplies, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by Scale Freaks, SL, through postal mail, e- mail, telephone, or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition in it. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from Scale Freaks, SL, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
- For the maintenance of historical records of business relationships during the legally established periods.
- For all those other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
In those cases in which Scale Freaks, S.L. must access and/or process personal data for which the client has the status of data controller, Scale Freaks, S.L. will treat said data as data processor in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the GDPR and in accordance with what is indicated in the section called "Scale Freaks, S.L. as data processor", included in this Policy.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, about the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communication networks, Scale Freaks, S.L. informs the user that it will proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided in said Act concur.
- Retention period
Scale Freaks, S.L. will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. Scale Freaks, S.L. may keep these data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities from its relationship with the customer could be derived.
In the case of the data subject to conservation due to Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation thereof will be the one detailed in said regulations.
- Access to personal data
Personal data collected by Scale Freaks, S.L. will be accessed by the following:
- The employees of Scale Freaks, S.L. in the performance of its functions.
- Suppliers of Scale Freaks, S.L. that intervene in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision thereof.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the case that Scale Freaks, S.L. was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its customers and its services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
- User rights
Users may exercise the following rights recognized by the GDPR at any time:
- Access right: Users have the right to obtain from Scale Freaks, S.L. information about whether they are treating personal data that concerns you, accessing them and obtaining information about the treatment performed.
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification : Users have the right to Scale Freaks, S.L. rectify your personal data in the event that they were inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Users have the right to delete data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances are legal. planned.
- Right to restriction of processing: Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the treatment operations that should correspond to each one are not applied to them. case, in those cases foreseen in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, as long as said data are the sole responsibility of the user and have been provided by the user.
Users can exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are clients of Scale Freaks, S.L., users can check their personal data at any time through the tools of their user panel, which is accessed authenticated from http://www.spotmodel.com. They can also send a message through the "Contact us" section, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
- Whether they are customers of Scale Freaks, S.L., as well as if they are not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law proving your identity, addressed to Scale Freaks, S.L. PO Box 431 • 29730 - Rincon de la Victoria (Spain), specifying the right they wish to exercise.
- Control authority
Users and/or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been in accordance with current legislation. The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php.
- International data transfers
In those Scale Freaks, S.L. products and services in which international transfers are required to thereof enable the provision, this circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client prior to it.
- Scale Freaks, S.L. as data processor
According to article 28 of the GDPR and concordant, Scale Freaks, S.L. will treat the personal data with respect to which the client holds the status of data controller, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In this case, Scale Freaks, S.L. will act as a data processor, in accordance with the following terms:
- Scale Freaks, S.L. will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that which appears in this Data Protection Policy and/or in the applicable contractual conditions.
- Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and/or for the provision of the services subject to the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Scale Freaks, S.L. may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities from the relationship with the client could be derived.
- In the event that Scale Freaks, S.L. use the data for another purpose or communicate or use it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and/or the corresponding Terms of Service, will also be considered responsible for the treatment.
Scale Freaks, S.L. agrees, in accordance with article 28 of the GDPR, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to personal data to which it must access and/or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Terms of Service they are applicable, both during and after the termination of the same, committing to use said information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within their organization who participates in any phase of the treatment of personal data customer responsibility.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the following rules will apply when the service was provided by Scale Freaks, S.L. in their own premises, and Scale Freaks, S.L. will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the data processing in the terms required by the GDPR, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
The access and/or processing of the data by Scale Freaks, SL, without prejudice to the legal provisions or regulations in force that may be applicable in each case or those adopted by Scale Freaks, S.L. on its own initiative, will be subject to to the security measures necessary to:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
The customer authorizes Scale Freaks, S.L., as data processor, to subcontract with third parties, on behalf of the client, storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that were necessary to enable the provision of the contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the GDPR and its development regulations. At any time, the customer can contact Scale Freaks, S.L. to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with Scale Freaks, S.L. of a data treatment contract in accordance with art. 28.4 of the GDPR.
The customer authorizes Scale Freaks, S.L. to perform the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Said authorization is limited to the action/s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or Scale Freaks, S.L., only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the treatment.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that Scale Freaks, S.L. be forced to perform.
Scale Freaks, S.L. is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the GDPR or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and/or client as far as their activity is concerned and which is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that binds him to Scale Freaks, S.L. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.