This decal is printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/4
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-WCT088.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1988.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference WCT088.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 105 mm x 120 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
The McLaren MP4/4 was a highly successful Formula 1 car that competed in the 1988 Formula One season. It was designed by Gordon Murray, who based the design on his lowline Brabham BT55 car of 1986, and American engineer Steve Nichols. It is one of the most dominant Formula One cars ever built, winning all but one race in the 1988 season.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.