Everyone knows that Tameo is a worldwide leader
in race cars scale model manufacturing at 1/43 scale, but their kits in other scales are equally brilliant
. This kit in 1/24 scale follows the classic Tameo product line, with white metal parts
, decals printed in Italy by Cartograf
, rubber tyres
, metal turned
parts and photoetches
Additional details for the Ferrari F2001
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/24 scale with reference TLK003.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2001.
- Includes photo-etched parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Featured in newsletter 172.
This single seater was designed by engineers Rory Byrne and Ross Brawn, and featured the new Ferrari 10 V cylinder engine that Schumacher used to bring back the laurels of the victory to the italian house.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.