Re-edition of this gorgeous decoration of the Toyota 88C
that raced the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1988 sponsored by taka-Q. Specifically designed to be used on the Hasegawa kit,
Additional details for the Toyota 88C
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC377D.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20236 , CC02, CC-02, CC-2 and CC-5.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletter 337.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.