Additional details for the Lancia Beta Montecarlo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K667 (also listed as K-667).
- Raced at the Giro de Italia Rally in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2000 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 329.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.