Decoration of the absolute winning car in the Marlboro Cup race at the circuit of Zolder circuit in 1978.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC023.
- Raced at the Marlboro Cup Zolder DRM in 1978.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference B24015.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 328.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.